Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can you patent an idea get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, Bestwebnetworks.tumblr.Com and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and inventhelp pittsburgh turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they perform quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.